It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. plus.freestreams-live1.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). FreeStreamsLive respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and take down procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on FreeStreamsLive in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions on how to contact us to report possible copyright infringement.
plus.freestreams-live1.com doesn’t host any content/broadcasts on it own server and just links to or embeds content and hls files uploaded to popular Online sites like Openload.co, Vimeo.com, Dailymotion.com, Youtube.com, twitch.tv, reddit.com, VShare, etc.
All trademarks, broadcasts, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies. plus.freestreams-live1.com is not responsible for what other people upload to 3rd party sites. We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that the links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web or video embedded are from other various sites included above!
plus.freestreams-live1.com does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the downloading/uploading of movies/tv channels, we just source links available thru out the internet. The hosting server or administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sources or any outside source contained in this site
We take copyright notice’s seriously, please contact us before any third party. If you want to remove a tv channel from our websiteâ€¦ Please read below.
Content owners must understand that by having a listing removed from FreeStreamsLive they will not be removing the actual source content from the third party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to FreeStreamsLive by providing freestreamslive’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from FreeStreamsLive’s index, FreeStreamsLive requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; Use your company email. No free mailboxes (Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc) or your DMCA notice will not be valid. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Scan and send the written infringement notice to the following email address:
[email protected] (Please allow 24-48 hours for response)